1. Foreign employer sends to PMUE IKRON address, preliminary application for the existing vacancies in the form of a completed table that in future will continue to be an integral part of the Employment Contract.
2. Foreign employer provides PMUE IKRON with documents confirming registration in the country of employment and the legal basis for the employment of foreign workers.
3. Foreign employer prepares in consultation with PMUE IKRON draft labor contract with the candidate and provide a signed version to PMUE IKRON.
4. In agreement with the foreign employer, CHTSUP IKRON prepares the contract of employment and then both parties sign it.
5. Within 10 days, PMUE IKRON registers the contract of employment and the documents confirming the foreign employer in the Office of Citizenship and Migration of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
6. After receiving confirmation of registration of the Treaty on employment PMUE IKRON refers to the Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus for a resolution on the dissemination of information about job vacancies and after obtaining that permission, places the information in the media and networks. (Applicants have the right to contact the PMUE IKRON without getting information from the media for employment as foreign employers).
7. PMUE IKRON starts the search procedure for potential candidates for employment, conducts preliminary interviews with candidates, and after consultation with the foreign employer arranges an interview directly with the foreign employer (if such a procedure is required).
8. If the candidate agrees for trial employment with the foreign employer, PMUE IKRON shall conclude preliminary contract with the candidate and transfer personal data of the candidate to the foreign employer.
9. After selecting a particular candidate for foreign employer, PMUE IKRON coordinates all conditions of employment and provide comprehensive assistance in the preparation of the employment contract. After all the conditions of this contract met, the foreign employer and candidate sign the contract (PMUE IKRON subject to the right to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the foreign employer, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus may enter into a contract on behalf of the foreign employer).
10. Within one month, PMUE IKRON registers employment contract in the division of Citizenship and Migration of the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of Internal Affairs and issue one copy of the registered contract to candidate before he/she will leave for employment.
11. After fulfilling all legal formalities and obtain a working visa (or subject to other terms and conditions, if any, to comply with the requirements of the state of employment) the candidate can leave the Republic of Belarus to do the work for a foreign employer.
12. All additional conditions and regulatory requirements associated with the employment of citizens of the Republic of Belarus with foreign employer will be discussed by signed parties involved in the employment process.